A collection of selected messages that Sifu Kuan Ming received over the years are posted in this section. Sifu received these messages directly from his Divine Gurus, comprising mainly, Kuan Shih Yin P'usa, Chi Kong and Wong Lo Sin See during his contemplations. Each month a different message will be posted on the front page and in this section.
ASCENDING THE LADDER OF SPIRITUALITY TO ETERNAL BLISS
- Fill Your Life With Peace, Loving-Kindness, Compassion, Sympathy, and So Forth
- Recognise That Clingings Are Causes Of Unhappiness And Unsatisfactoriness
- Know That - Human Birth Is Sacred And Precious; Mind Or Body Or Both Is Not The Self
- Be Aware, Watch And Know One’s Mind
THE WAY TO RAISE THE MIND TO HIGHER LEVELS
- Know That It Is Silly to Get Angry With The ‘Self’ Which One Cannot Even Pin-Point
- Be Aware, Calm The Mind, Know And Watch The Agitated Or ill-Feelings To Stop Generating And Spreading Anger, And Thus Turning It Into Rare Opportunities For Mind Training
- Overcome ‘Wrong Day’ With A Stronger Motive To Practise And To Increase One’s Energy For Cultivation In Order To Ensure The Continuity Of One’s Years And Lifetimes Of Spiritual Practise Or Else All Will Be Lost
FROM HUMAN BEINGS TO ‘PERFECTED BEINGS’
- Life Is A Series Of Battles To Strive For And Head Towards The Great Tao, The Fruit Of Enlightenment! When All The Worldly Attachments And Cravings Have Been Surmounted, One Heads For ‘Home’ Where Immortals Dwell!
LIVE LIFE FULLY EACH DAY
- Life Offers Wonderful Experiential Opportunities To Practise, Create and Accumulate Causes Of Happiness
OM MANI PADME HUM
It is important to start the year well because it will provide one with the right aspirations. No matter what predictions have been given about how this year will be, what does it matter? Life must be lived, and lived as best as one can. Who is not afraid of sufferings? Who is not trying all ways and means to avoid suffering?
LIFE’S LESSONS IN ACTIONS
- With The Right Attitude Life Is Interesting, Fruitful and Spiritually Fulfilling!
OM MANI PADME HUM
The interesting part of your life has begun. With the right attitude all ‘problems’ that are before you, particularly those of others, are meant to help you to gain a wider knowledge of the various pains of the world.
LEARNING FROM BOOKS, PEOPLE AND HAPPENINGS
- As Life Is for Learning, The World Exists to Give Teaching
OM SARI HUM
The way to pray is not fixed. He who claims that his way is the best is one who speaks out of ignorance. The Lords on High see the heart with its motivation as the most important. Directly one should send forth prayers that are his true feelings.
HOW LIFE IS TO BE LIVED!
– Part 2 of 2 – Stop Going In A Circle, Move Inward, Look Within and Make the Journey ‘Home’
OM SARI HUM
Life is like the passage of the moon in a lunar month. Birth is taken and maturity is seen, this is the period of the first fifteen days of the lunar month, moonlight is seen to become brighter and brighter. After this, its beauty, clarity and size shall diminish until it is no more to be seen.